This trip has too much amazing moment that i really have to record down these wonders that God has blessed marilyn n i with:
Awesomeness in no particular ranking:
1) once marilyn and i just stepped into the subway shelter when it suddenly poured really heavily out of the blue. we were so shocked and amazed!
2) on our last night shopping ourselves crazy at dong dae mun in the wee hours of 3am, we were apprehensive about getting a cab back to the hostel. and there it was in front of our eyes, a cab with a female driver. And it was so crazy how nice she was in helping us in searching for the direction to send us home, and even crazier was how i managed to converse with her in broken korean and we understood each other, though it was only korean we spoke. No english involved. But we understood each other and we got back smoothly and safely.
3) We were really fat hoping for someone to drive us to our hostel from seoul hamilton hotel at the end of the forum cos our luggages are such great monsters. And our fren's dad who came to pick his son up actually offfered to send us to our hostel. my gosh. My fren and his dad totally burst the nice meter.
4) at hwasong fortress, we went to the tourist information counter to enquire about the closing time of the fortress but found out about the existence of the palace nearby which we would otherwise have missed.
5) while hunting for lunch after visiting a church, we stumbled upon the changing of guard ceremony which takes place on a specific time and day only and we got to witness it. darn cool
6) at a local church, we were so lost and we decided to approach a foreigner to see if we are in the right church and turned out that he's a permanent resident of korea and a regular attending member of the church and he brought us on a tour around his church.
7) At namsam tower with chan ik and marilyn, we chanced upon the laser show of the night though we didn't know the timing and just so coinsidentally reached there in time to witness the beauty of it.
8) Passing myself off as a high school student twice and paying a cheaper entrance fee for the horse riding at the korean folk village and up seoul tower at nansam. And for the horse riding, i just assumed by the uncle to be a high school student. Gosh
9) Just so much more~ ~ ~ All the awesome bargain, and great frenz. All the freebies given cos we are foreigners and students.