Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: days back home

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, June 5, 2010

days back home

The days back home in this sultry weather feels really surreal minus the positive nuance of the word. well but not all negative too. but i do miss the carefree laid-back days and cool comfortable weather of overseas.

And stuck without any internship or jobs, I just find myself oscillating between idling and becoming really busy over the fundraising and preparation work for mongolia summer camp, which i would say ended really well for the fundraising gig. Despite the loomy pre-event ticket sales, the turnout that night went beyond expectation and donations were pouring in with every call for freewill donation and purchase of intermission snacks at any amount.

The bands whose performance soared above my own expectation as well
Late Comers
Sideline Universe
Grey Area
BLUT
the night's lovely MC a.k.a me :)
The awesome sexy dance by Blast!
The snack bar that brought us much cash. Thanks to David for his lovely yummy muffins too!
Lovely flowers from lovely friends. and of cos not forgetting the lots of other sweeties who turned up that night to give me their support! so sad that the night was so busy for me to have any pictures with everyone of them!
And now that the gig is over, it's just down to more fundraising, more gold-digging, and more prep work before I fly off in another two weeks or so. Yay!
But of cos there's also lots of slacking time in front of my computer catching up on gossip girl, and getting addicting to movies at gold class and becoming crazy enough to drive the BMW as my learning car.

And thank you to my sweet friend for the polaroid camera gift! Lots of pictures will be taken in mongolia at the summer camp! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home