Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: ill-fated day

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, June 13, 2009

ill-fated day

Woke up today feeling like crap and so i flopped back to bed with the intention to re-schedule my tuition. However, after sleeping for an extra 3o mins or so, i strangely felt better and got deluded into thinking that i'm alright perhaps just tired. So, i cabbed (CAB AGAIN!) down to my tuition's kid's house and taught. After family 1, I continued my tough day to teach family 2. This time, my crapiness started to act up again. But oh well, i just held it in and went to teach, thinkin i will rest later.

GOODNESS. I ended up embarrassing myself! :X I ended up with such a catastrophic tummy pain and this insurmountable urge to throw up. :S. In the end, i had to call it a day with 30 mins more to go before tution officially ends. arghh so embarrassing. N i went all jelly some more on their sofa and the kid's aunt had to dial a cab for me, with my tuition kid and her son looking on at me with this mixture of puzzled, slightly concern but more amused look. And they continued to look on as i dragged myself to the lift and collapsed myself next to the lift. WHERE's THE PAPER BAG WITH THE TWO HOLES FOR MY EYES???!!!

I have no image left.... :(((((( And throw face continues in the cab as i collapsed all over the cab and make my gurgling sounds with my plastic bag. And the nice uncle had to drive at full speed and pass me his medicated oil as well. RARRRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home