Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: my otherwise boring days & exercise allergy

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, May 21, 2009

my otherwise boring days & exercise allergy

Met up with Rox for lunch and talked till tea time yesterday. goodness. time flies. and my lifestyle these days is really very tai-tai like. expensive and hedonistic man. but it was great catching up with her and our convo evolved from gossip session to htht. haha but yupz thanks dong saeng for trusting unnie enough to htht w me.

and this afternoon, was swimming with cherylene and lunchie w her. goodness. I'm lobster red now and my flesh are about medium-rare? :S Resting now before going off to meet Jaimie for dinner and catching up.

I think my digestive system these days is seriously wack since my return from Hong Kong. I get full really easily and if i continue to stuff myself after that I can expect myself to stay up till late at night cos i just cant sleep on a bloated stomach. It feels really uncomfy and I feel suffocated as well. My chest feels so constricted too. Makes me worried if it's actually heart disease and not indigestion.

Anyway, i had insomnia last night again from the dubious 'indigestion' and so i went to surf around and googled about this syndrome that i have when i run of late. After like almost an entire year of close to no exercise, I have recently started my healthy lifestyle campaign and i realised i just simply can not run over 5 minutes. My tighs will start to itch real bad. Apparently, this is a form of allergy. Yes I'm allergic to exercise. Goodness. Running brings about the sudden spike in body temperature which causes the skin to have an allergic reaction to it and 'hives' to form. And this 'exercise allergy' is actually more common than I had thought! So for those suffering the same fate as me, the solution is:
1) Don't run, choose a different sport where u won't itch. E.g. Swimming or cycling
2) Run regularly and try to overcome it. Let your body get used to it so it wont react anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home