Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: rambling part 2

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, May 31, 2009

rambling part 2

There is really soooo much i wanna do i wanna try. ARGH... but every door just seems to be closed. depressing really.

I wanna do an internship :((( ................ASEF, MFA, NYC all has no vacancies or requirements which i can't meet. sighh..... i wannna do my humanitarian project but there's this insurmountable hurdle. I wanna improve my musicality but within this holiday, there is really nothing too exciting i can achieve. arghhh... And there really isnt alot of summer holidays left too. With exchange n stuff, there really isnt alot of time for internship and fulfilling my dreams b4 i graduate.

Depressing. but ok amidst all depression, thank God for helping me pull through yet another sem safely and argh i managed to scrap through Japanese. Painful yes, but its a price to pay i know. Now, it leave me wondering if i shd cont to pursue it. As i was researching for internship opportunities with ASEF and MFA, it seems like going towards this direction would require me to know a foreign langauge. Ok not require but at least put me in good stead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home