Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: blessed weekend

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, May 24, 2009

blessed weekend

this morning as I settled into my seat in service, I saw this piece of A4 paper, folded into halves, in the slot in front of me where the bibles are placed. Curious, I took the piece of paper and opened it. To my great great amazement! It is a handwritten piece of note from the talk i missed in church last night. I was just so awe stricken. How much more awesome is our God? Godness, He really hear our cry. And the note was so clearly written, with the header written n dated so it can not be mistakened for the summary of another talk. I was just so speechless and touched.

Apart from this miracle blessing, yesterday's cell on sabbath was really a blessing too. Shed a new revelation to me on the issue of sabbath. Never neglect your sabbath day. :) And today's service was just so awesome as well. We have a guest speaker today and man he really rocks! I feel sooo ministered. He really reminds me of those great US pastors who really just preach the word as the Spirit prompts. And the topic of Lordship was really a good reminder and a continuation of Ivan's sharing from the previous cell group I was in. Let us rememeber to pick up the cross daily, to put to death the unholy trinity (I, Me, and Myself) and humble ourselves before the Lord and follow Him. He's Lord of all areas of our life. Not just in our weakness but in our strength. The story of Peter catching no fish was so familiar and easily overlooked. But today the preacher brought me a new perspective. Peter was a seasoned fisherman, but God's sovereignty transcends all areas into area of our expertise. And if we submit to Him and listen, we will be like Peter catching a sooo much fish that his boat was gonna sink. How awesome. Praise to you Lord and Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home