Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: whistling in a rut

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, June 4, 2009

whistling in a rut

coming to the second week since i started work and close to a month of this summer holiday, I still VERY VERY RESTLESSS. oh my goodness. there seems to be lots of frustration and irritation all penned up in me. Goodness. Help... i wonder how on earth can Moses tahan those years of wandering in the desert and even dying before he reaches the promised land. it's so saddening and also inspiring at the same time.

anyway back to my restlessness. i think this holiday really marks a very stark contrast to the holidays i had of late. Staying home, working and going on with life day by day seems just sooo meaningless and lacking in drive and exhilaration as compared to my recent holidays. But of course, i understand that there needs to be the little things in life that i got to learn as well. Like King David who remained a sheperd boy for a long long time, and went right back to his flock even after he was annointed as king, I need his humble heart and faith that trainings takes place in normal days, in the most little and seemingly unimportant things of routine life. oh well i have to try and find my lil joy in the routines of each day and try to find things to learn and spice things up myself.

And part of my self-upgrading programme are my keyboard and drum class and my self-training for vocals. Drums has come to its final lesson today. how sadd. just as things got more and more complex n psycho-motor challenging. boohoo... i am all tangled up now. quite demoralising. arghh. vocal side, i think there seem to be some break-through in my vocals? seems like i could sing more effortlessly now and head voice is becoming more solid it feels?and for the psychotic pleasure for challenge, i am trying out whistle register as well. slowly slowly tryin to hit higher and higher with my whistle. tryin out songs like hua xin and loving you. it's quite stress relieving some how. releasing all my frustrations and fear of wasting my beautiful summer away though those ultrasound notes.

gosh life is really boring here....I feel sooo caged up at home and in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home