Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: wandering

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, June 6, 2009

wandering

two years of wandering and still not seeing my dream any where near taking off. still the same case. always the bits n pieces of clues to the map that can take me there. another piece of possibility presented to me again. but after so long, I have become more cynical and less excited. and its quite sad as well to know that in the eyes of others, i have left the "beep* community for a long while. Yes it was a long hiatus, but *beep* doesn't restrict to the times where u dorn that *beep* and do *beep* activities. More impt is the unofficial times of daily life. The times where u struggle to find your path, where u engage in ur own learnings etc. I have been trying and struggling all these times. N its sad to return without much gains n it seem a total waste of time to others. even to deem what i have done to be of lil value. i have gone off to explore when i felt that *beep* is not gonna bring me anymore and its time for me to bring somethg back w my exploration. but perhaps i'm still too green for flight n so it was just aimless wanderings. always at the periphery but never the crux. Never achieving successfully in any aspects of what i have been trying to do. always at the annoying phase of trying. its so understandable if people see it as a waste of time. N find it all just a lofty dream of mine. seeing wat explorations i had as of lil value, a waste of time and money and perhaps a more apt description would be my frivilous escapade. seeing my inadequacy, inapt, loftiness, ignorance, impracticality etc. Do u feel my angst and disappointment and even sadness? I am upset. Upset that I am a no where near. Someone who brought back nothing much, but seemingly returning once again to ride on the winds and make use of resources. Eating from the hand whom i have walked away at first. Maybe no one really feels so, but I do n it suck. 2 years... i seemed to have collected some experiences and yet at the same time seemed to be nothing. still is and seen as a green me but with an added arrogance.

cast me aside and just ignore me for i know no better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home