Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: time bomb

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, May 28, 2009

time bomb

second day of work. argh it's really siansation and i am still spending more than what i earn. goodness. please save me. in a way i dread the coming of next week whereby my new tuition assignment commence as well, making me extra extra busy as i hv to work n give tuition. but its also good cos it's more income n less time to spend unnecessarily.

anyway, sian work aside, time is ticking. argh. i feel like a bomb has been strapped onto me and ticking away. i know i shouldnt be worrying about results cos i have God with me. I should have peace. As i was doing my quiet time, i came across something which talks about fear. Fear happens when you anticipate a punishment. But we have victory in Christ and thus we should have no fear. And also, faith in God means that I believe that His ways and thoughts are higher than mine in all circumstances, and so i can always rejoice. BUT all the "should be"s aside, I still get my nervous relapse. I think probably cos i really do fear that there many b punishment....

ok jitters aside, went to timbre tonight and caught up with jaime and got to talk to sean about YEP. sigh... everyone is really putting passion into action except me. It really got me thinking of late, that i am really indeed an all talk no action person. All grand visions but vision without action is just nonsense crap. Feeling a tad tad bit inferior. Like a bragging day-dreaming loser. oh man. hope i can get out this rut soon. it kinda sucks really.

"The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
and Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace"
(Numbers 6:24-26)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home