Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: welcome drum set and dinner @ Ju Shin Jung

Sparkles of Life

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

welcome drum set and dinner @ Ju Shin Jung

First up, hectic afternoon today! Collected from Marcus's hand his precious drum set! N now it find itself comfortably resting in my house in my study! In place of my study table! LOL! No studying this summer only drumming (and keyboard! lol). Rest assured marcus, your lil baby is better off in my house than rotting in voices club room. I'll give it my love and care. :))


Drum set, you really wear me out this afternoon. My gosh. Luggin it from the carpark to the lift and up my house and finally assembling them argh really sap me dry of energy. Drummy u better be nice to me too! Oh well fatigue aside, I felt so accomplished too! Lugging it to my house alone from the carpark and then assembling them in less than an hour! *applause*

Ok so after an exhausting time, it was the really great dinner with Marilyn and Joyce at Ju Shin Jung. Second time at Ju Shin Jung but it's still so awesome. Yummy food and great ambience. Love sitting on the traditional floor and having my korean bbq and sojus! 맜이서! :))




Man... I am addicted to 술... 우리 서주, 백세수, and new discovery today 사산춘 다 촣아!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home