Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Reviving Rush

Sparkles of Life

Monday, June 15, 2009

Reviving Rush

My heart is filled once again with hope and gladness. Abba I praise you. I was wandering in the desert, so lost and even emo. But truly God is so faithful to all who would just seek Him. And I felt that I am once again learning so much from Him. the sermons in church on Kind David provided me with such timely role model to see me through this tougher times. Once again, I am inspired to be like David. I wanna be a woman after Your heart too. I wanna please no one but You. And the book which evan gave me on worship has brought me much revelations as well on the nature of worship.

Aww... And really our God is a God who never forsakes. Even when you feel desolated and helpless, He's really just there beside you. I truly felt this once again last night. The familiar rush came over me again as I was doing my quiet time. And i was sooo comforted and encouraged as God once again reminded me that my weakness can only be His strength. And i am soo thankful for the delays in my plans now, cause i am simply not prepared. I have yet to think enough about the magnitude of responsibility and commitment my apsiration holds. And now that I have thought it through better, I become daunted and even thought of giving up yet I am reminded that God uses the weak and my motivation for reaching out to the helpless and poor.

Truly these are the trying days of revival. I am lost but yet not so lost now.

"Come to Me and I will give you rest"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home