Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Si-family outing

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Si-family outing

YAY! I'm finally done with all my uni registration soo woohoo! no more stress n emo periods for me. felt so relieved after pressing the submit button for my smu application. felt that e essay was perhaps a lil too cheesy for me but well thk it's a great idea. thank big head for that n for his help in e editing!! hhaha @_@

ok so now that i'm finally done with all that crap, I can finally blog in peace. Last night was our first si-family dinner outing. quite sad tho.. some how i do feel that it may probably be our last too since our dear grandpa patrick will be saying goodbye to his freedom and hair soon. dinner was at ding tai fung n after which we had fondue for desert!! haha choc + ice cream what more can I ask for? heex



ok my body is really aching frm my dance classes. Started my 1st hip hop class on sun n went for pilates n girls hip hop on mon. It's really fun but i do feel like a dork in class. everyone seems to have little problems remembering the steps and there i am struggling. sigh. so what do i look like when i dance? erm... a nerd tryin to act hot. but hey! nope i am not giving up! It such a fun way to loose all that flabs! n well practise makes perfect right! haha so hopefully yeah by the next few lessons i will progress to being able to hit the counts? =S

ok... days in melody of euphoria is really getting frm bad to worse. ok filing is no longer so bad cos there's now a new guy temp helping me out n he's nice. but back on the supposed 'heaven' just one floor bbelow me, it has somewhat turned into a battlefield. so guess i shd b thankful that i am upstairs filing away in one corner of the office where no one even cares about my existence. so after next week i guess i will dread going back down to be with the familiar faces haha cos my DMZ spot now has become my new heaven. okie for more info on wat happened at the battlefield pls check out episode 3 of my story.

since tmr is qing ming jie... let's take a moment to think about our anncestors. frm the si-family, our grandparents. patrick and his spouse... dua bei gong... =S

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

Congratulations on finishin w uni applications!! N hope u hav a Great Gd Fri n Easter wif church, all ur frens n family..(n do leav some comments on my 'chim' blog when u hav time..)oh, n..hav fun with all those hours of dance n hip-hop n an achin body..well mayb not e achin body bit...

April 6, 2007 at 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home