Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: groaning in pain

Sparkles of Life

Friday, March 30, 2007

groaning in pain

5 Things about uni application:

1) STRESS
2) WORRYING
3) TIRING
4) IRRITATING
5) can spare me all these? lol!! if onli there's an easier system


oh well... i was assigned a fantastic job at work, so i had been busy working y guts out on the 12th floor.. away frm my cute lil 'family' on the 11th floor for the whole of this week alr!!! sigh...

I was told to do filing and guess wat.. I had a shock of my life when i saw the stacks on Monday... delwin wasn't exaggerating at all!! It's REALLY mountains of documents to file... I take my hats off em really... how can they even bear to let such a great volume of documents to pile up!!! don't they every feel e urge to file? oh yes they do... now they have the urge and they just pick poor me to do it for em. No worries mdm, maria will do a good job n perform magic for u. by this week u will not see the stack anymore... n yes at e expense of my back!!!

oh gosh... my neck n back ache sooo much! all the filing... all the retrieving of heavy files n shoving em back into the higher shelves... all the carrying of heavy loads... gosh i am a temp staff nt a worker hello? n boy... those man in their shirts n ties r so useless! I really on't understand how can they just walk past me without offering help. perhaps i really look like wonder woman to em. woah... so much faith in me sia.

watever.. my tail bone n neck really hurt so much that I can't even sneeze or laugh hard.. cos it hurts. n no joke man... i am not exaggerating here... sigh off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home