Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: busy busy busy day

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, March 25, 2007

busy busy busy day

today was such a hectic day! haha but fun still. Went to help out with scouts today for their orienteering activity at the cemmetry and I really truly had a good work out today. Gosh, walking under such sultry weather is really no joke. I can feel my energy dissipating with every drop of sweat that I perspire and my walked as though i had shackles around my ankles. LOL

but all in all, it feels good to be able to help these younger brothers out and to teach them new things that they do not know. Guess it feels good to know that you are useful and that you know things that others don't and thus have the priviledge of sharing with them.

Right after scouts, i had to rush off to help be marilyn's model for her makeup exam. I was changed to be her day bride instead of the evening one because of some dress problem. Contrary to what I had thought, I really enjoyed myself there. Marilyn is really quite good for a new learner! Thanks gal I reaally like the look you gave me. haha the bride look isnt like the conventional one. Instead, Marilyn had chose to dust a very thin layer of pink eye shadow followed by pearl dust over the upper lid of my eyes. She then stuck tiny beads of pearls onto the lower lid annd the upper lid on the other eye. So it's less boring and looks funky! n nope no worries.. the bride look is still there. very sweet look. *ahem* thanks to makeup! Oh the phototaking session was really cool too. I was so filled with jittery when i first enter the room but the photograper is really friendly and helpful so I kind off loosen up a bit. Oh and he would teach you how to pose for the photos as well. haha

ok after this, I rushed straight down for cell. We had a very fruitful sharing session followed by the 1st man-and-woman session. today's message was really cool. and i felt that God has once again proved His faithfulness to me because the message today was so relevant to me! It's about letting go of our trashes in life that had make our hearts so cluttered till there isn't space for Him. My trash would be my grades. Like Hannah in 1 Sam. , I had been so obsessed w my desire for good grades that I hv been sadden for a very long time. I am also blinded by it to the point that I had missed out on the otheer areas that God had blessed me with.

Everything was so fine and happpy but you spoil it yeah. sigh uni application never fails to make me sad. n to you I'm sorry I really am in no mood to talk. U're bored but I am sad. n your exhortation package doesn't work. don't try to comfort me or analyse my situation in hope that you are making me feel better cos you just tore my wound apart.

sigh... i am such a trash collector... mayb i would hv a bright future as the rubbish collector lah... not bad lah everyday jus hop on the rubbish track n go ard help ppl collect their rubbish... meaningful job.

1 Comments:

Blogger creature comfort said...

a word abt wounds...pain is a learning process...thats y e body forms scars...(they remind us of e lessons learned)...One of e Old SA Boys taught mi a long time ago..
Put up ur Day Bride photos lei...can help ur fren advertise also

March 28, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home