Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: happy times

Sparkles of Life

Friday, March 30, 2007

happy times

oh btw, forgot

haha today wasnt all dat bad lah..

finally had my sake martini after work! n haha no!! i'm not alcoholic!! N e food is really goood lah!! so yummy!! really love it so much!!

n yes i am gonna inherit dua tao's gortex... can save money $_$

haha I am so lookiing forward to having my own gortex! I had come to realise its useful purposes since aspire n yes cant wait to have my own one. It's gonna b so big that it'll probly be like a trench coat for me. but never mind you see, it's soooo cool i feel! haha, like how aaron wears one in aspire. heh now i can go camping without fear of ever being wet or cold if i am ever caught in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home