Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: karaoke!!

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, March 17, 2007

karaoke!!

singing after work with pochacco and dua tao last night was so uber fun! Well i was really high-spirited cos I was in my top condition i would say! hahaha manage to hit all the high notes and i didn't sound weak either despite a developing sore throat. heh. sang all the songs that i had been dying to sing recently.

my gosh. I know this sounds damn super thick skin but haha i am so in love with my own voice. well not all the time but when you are in top condition. heh really enjoy singing when you do not sound like a cranky old violin squeeking those high notes up. okie gonna get my hair trim before the e-filing session starts. oh gosh i so do not understand how the system works! crap. i really don't understand how can they ask a group of youngster to volunteer when they themselves do not even have tax to be filed. The training session shd hv been divided into 2 groups and not lump us together with the adults who are already experienced in filing their own tax. so confusing for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home