Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Holidayyy

Sparkles of Life

Friday, November 27, 2009

Holidayyy

It's the Holiday!! :DD
Happily slurping jello at the off-shore island club now wee~~

Bidded exams farewell yesterday and now just leisurely mugging for my JLPT.

i can smell NZ coming real soon and then in the blink of an eye I'll be in US for the next few months. Yupz yupz life is great! And once again, there's so much i wanna do this holiday! Continue to hone my keyboard which i neglected half way through the hecticness of the sem. Brush up and pursue my japanese and korean.

And there's so much i feel like pursuing as well. I guess I agree with my dad. I'm real greedy. There's so much i wanna pick up and learn. I feel like picking up hip hop and still feel like gg for drums. And vocal class. arghh~~

And I wanna go for a global internship. but i guess maybe it's not the right time... but it would be great to do it after my quarter when I will already be in US rather than making a seperate trip there again. But I guess mongolia project will be my priority now... I wanna focus and do it well. Maybe I will have another chance... maybe take a sem off to intern in US? but what about the money? And i feel that my dad wants me to hurry up graduate and work and support the family. Arghh~~better put this off till my graduating sem? Apply or not to apply~~

And and there's still the summer school which i feel like going for which i haven't even told my dad. think he'll flip. and no surprise... all these exchange and overseas trips are making huge dents in our family account. but i really hope to spend some time in Japan to go for an intensive japanese language crash course and get a JLPT 1.

oh dear.... so much of "I wants". Guess i better focus on my JLPT 4 preparation which is staring at me right now first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home