Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: time for others

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, November 12, 2009

time for others

the entire day is burnt... that lil free time in between which i soooooooooooo desire to use it on myself to mug was given up. the lil bit of time before keyboard class was used to pop by the bookstore to get my tuition kid her new practice papers and assessment book cos there's no other time otherwise.

the precious time after tuition back home till only just now was burnt as well... ended up rushing down to the mall to get ingredient to make something for a friend and spent the rest of the time making it. Had to make and I can't delegate it to my mom or others ARGHH cos there's just no one else. MY PRECIOUS TIME~~~~ arghhhhhh i'm sooooo scared that even without sleep tonight, i will still not be able to finish up Marx, Weber and Durkheim! And if this slide, everything else will slide~~ n I wont b able to complete my revision for exams.

This sem is uber scary. not just the rate I had to churn out my projects and papers, but the extreme limited time i have for revision as well. What's more this sat is burnt as well with choir, daddy's grad and dinner. And next week when time is SOOOOOO freakin precious, another friend from overseas is here to visit. And again... I just can't say no.. :(

worried worried sick...

on the brighter side, keyboard make up class was great. I think the teacher make a difference. I just can't make it under that musician which I had last sem. the current one I am under seems better at teaching and the one coaching my make-up class today was great (*wholesome*).

K and marathon night shall now commence... NO SLEEP till i bid Marx, Weber n Durkheim farewell~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home