Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: mortified and horrified

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, November 19, 2009

mortified and horrified

two GIGANTIC alphabet "B"s marked across two of my term papers/projects brought me back down to earth. In the first place, I don't think I am even up anywhere but maybe I am gaining a tad bit confident and day-dreaming too much. But this is real depressing and demoralizing. I really think nice profs are sooo important to have cos everything is just so subjective.

Just one more day to go before the start of exams and I have just soo ill-prepared. This semester is just a disaster. the disastrous deadlines one after another and finally that idiotic piece of work that only got a B which caused me to only have barely one week to prepare for 5 modules worth of exams.

Arghh... ... I really don't wanna leave for SEP with a dampen CAP. :(
Please save me :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home