Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: all not fallin right

Sparkles of Life

Monday, November 23, 2009

all not fallin right

this is just so bad. in the middle of the exam week and fancy getting back a term paper with a *drumsroll* B-... oh gosh as though two Bs aren't enough. =(((

so saddening and demoralising!! And this B- is just so... I can't even describe it. The draft essay for it was pretty alright with some decent comments and I have worked on it only to get a B- for final grade?! Arghh I just cannot comprehend why didn't you point out the flaws earlier on the draft so I could correct it? why give me the nice positive stuff? to think you said you mark us down for the draft cos it's only 10% and you would spare us for the final essay which is 30%. So there goes 40%. oh gosh. help~~

I'm just so not confident of this semester. But perhaps it is better this way. A good wake up call for me before I get devoured by a growing ego. 하루님 도와주세요!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home