Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: squirmish

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, November 22, 2009

squirmish

I should be focusing over my Marx Weber and Dukheim, but after witnessing that revolting sight I need to get it out of my system before i can fix my concentration.

It was real sick. On my way to the reading lounge just now was this tiny long black thing. It was all dark so it looked just like those chewy long gummy until this dude stepped on it as he walked past without realizing, and the poor brute thrashed and slithered its way into a bush at the same time successfully driving me right off in the opposite direction back home. :S

oh gross... the thing i hate most on earth... and a baby snake imply the presence of a mommy snake. oh gosh help~~~ my estate is not safe anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home