Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: day of ditching the books

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, November 15, 2009

day of ditching the books

Attended Daddy's calligraphy graduation. Congratulations dad! 3 years of sheer determinations is really not easy and today you see the fruit of your labour! It's really quite amazing, both mom and I agree that he has made remarkable improvements in his words. They are really starting to become pieces of art now. And I guess I am happy to share in his joy and to see him this happy. And the most important thing was, even mommy came down to support. Goodness... God I really see your wonders... please continue to work your magic I pray.
Daddy and his master piece no.1

The group of us relatives who went down to support (with his master piece no.2)
(a shame n0.3 is not captured well on camera)

Next up was the brought forward birthday party for Weishan since Liz will be leaving for Taiwan in a couple of days' time. And we had a joyous time, a sumptuous meal and I'm glad the (early) bdae girl was really happy! :D and and everyone love the lil korean doll i made! yes the thing i was making few days ago was this korean doll. But it's all well-worth it to know that she's (the doll) now being treasured by my dear friend. :D


Actual event photos captured on the camera of others so I shall patiently await them to appear on facebook.

Oh oh and it's also real awesome that the dinner didnt burn a hole in my pocket! okay... not as big a hole as i have imagined... I had yummy korean seafood pancake, bbq beef ribs, bbq pork, and gam jang tang (potato stew w spicy pork), and haha of course my soju and baek se ju!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home