Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

with my new tuition assignment, i really cant wait for the day i quit my day job at melody of euphoria and for my lil hellboy to return to his hometown, cos juggling with 3 tuition assignments, a full time job, keyboard class and korean class is really no joke. :(

so at 1st i was really reluctant to take up this new tuition assignment. n wat's more its to teach chinese, so i cant achieve my EOS since my other 2 assignments is english n teaching 3 kids english has made me a much better english tutor. I have improved in my teaching through the months and is now better in conducting my lessns in fun n interactive ways. But with chinese, i have to start from scratch and think of interesting lesson plans. no eos :( and the location is not really ideal too.

but oh well, after seeing my new kid. man... i decided to teach him afterall. he's soooo adorable n smart. goodness. n he's the 1st korean kid i encounter who's so proficient in his english. result of his international school environment i supposed. n he's really eager to learn languages. i had aat first thought he was forced into it but goodness it turns out that he is interested in learning chinese himself! n he told me that he wanna pick up Japanese and Hebrew too. why japanese cos he has lots of japanese frenz. n y hebrew? cos he wanna know the bible more. GOODNESS. so proud of him n so inspired by him as well

Goodness... we should all be ashamed. a kid at 9 is so much more eager in his learning than many of us. but anyway argh, i felt spurred once again by him to really grit my teeth and tahan. I guess i really wanna pursue my japanese and korean all the way to a higher level. it's just to wasted to give up now. so no way man... jia you is the only way!

N yes, hopefully i wont be too blinded by my greed for more $$ and quit my job by 1st week of july latest. Then i can finally have some time to get myself some japanese tuition, practice my kb and drums more, study harder to catch up on korean and to dwell deeper into God's word!! I need to read my bible more!! Wanna be more grounded in the word!

anyway sidetrack abit, the new boy's family is sooo awesome. it really feels very homely stepping into their house. They are really a picture of bliss. man. again it struck me at the heart that i really yearn for a restoration of my family and my parents to have an epiphany. sighh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home