Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: the uphill battle

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, June 20, 2009

the uphill battle

it has come. yet another season of pruning in my life. it's just really how amazing all things fits tgt. i begin to realise that the reason for my "desert wandering" is not simply just i am not prepared for the challenges ahead (not realising the full magnitude of things) but also cos i really have yet to learn about love myself.

cell today was really amazing in a way cos God once again affirms his message to me. i realised He really always work this way with me. He really knows me full well that i need repetitive messages to get his message and be affirmed. So now i know, I really need to work more actively for the restoration of my family. For years, i have walked away without even realising it and now God really has opened up the old wounds to awaken me. I need to actively work for things. I can desire too for a home to go back to and not just a house. But of cos, facing it will hurt, but i already know what will be the outcome of this. He always wins me whenever He wanna prune me.

and today at cell, was also filled with surprises. mixture of good n bad. so our new cell has produced its 1st couple. feel happy for this pair! n on another hand, another person was asked to step down from her role to reexamine her walk. really the benchmark for God is just so high. N really i am both happy n envious of our lovely pair in cell. It's just so hard to find a couple who centres their relationship on God. And it's so amazing from their sharing how our God has worked in their relationship. Man, truly God has many facades that i keep discovering. Today i learned that He is not just a patient God (to me for He has to repeat His words many times to me), but also a romantic God (for bringing my friends tgt).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home