Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: surprise surprise

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, May 24, 2008

surprise surprise

Asked my dad to help open the mail box expecting to see only NUS offer letter. But guess what?

woohoo! NTU sent an offer letter too and a cover letter which states that the offer supercedes the one that was sent to me yesterday.

my goodness. my dad said that i am really running some kind of luck. "dog shit" luck in chinese. But haha i know i am not. It's just cos it's now the right time and with the right focus that my Dad has arranged.

I'm happy and yet not very happy at the same time. It feels quite sad to know that i am gonna start all over again from ground zero. but i guess like i said. since i have to walk the tougher path, then let's have courage and faith. Enter the narrow gate! haha

anyway went the wine glass yesterday. place was awesome. will blog tonight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home