Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: post exam morning

Sparkles of Life

Friday, May 23, 2008

post exam morning

so finally... the dreadful nightmare of exams is finally over. AND THE START OF THE 3 MTHS of slackin has begun. my goodness. there's this sense of loss that comes from a sudden liberation from the ordeal of constant revision. no more mugging. so what do i do now??

step1: Look for a job!!! earn the moolah for myanmar and the youth forum!!
step 2: PLEASE START WOORKING ON THE MYANMAR TRIP AND THE APPLICATION ESSAY FOR THE YOUTH FORUM
step 3: Look for classes to attend: language class (jap/korean), singing class!! (diva in the making! oh yah!)

yesh... if all the above is accomplished den my hols would b so meaningful.

anyway a random thg. to everyone pls do not attempt to karate chop any of ur house furniture like i did in my moment of frustration with exams. my palm now hurts when i close it into a fist. retarded.

so the exam is over. and i am officially a yr 2 student at SIM. just feels so weird. n the idea of re-starting at another uni at yr 1 again is just kinda dreadful as well. oh well i have chosen or rather am chosen to walk the tough path. so let's walk it well and with pride. Who cares how long i take to walk this journey. So long as i walk it with my Dad. And i know that He'll raise me up. and hopefully what Ivan has said to me and Auntie Roslind's vision for me will be right. i really hope so.

this exam has been marked with fun times. such as dinners that's ALWAYS a big big pig-out session and also the overnight mugging at the airport that left me so shag i slept till 4pm the next day after coming home at 8am. so frustrated with my time loss that i cried buckets n karate chop my book shelf. Think i will really miss the times i have with this bunch of new friends. really. these are the people that have made this gap year feel alot less sorry.

this post exam morning has been marked with all this sentimental thoughts and moments of emotional upheaval. God is faithful. Truly is. And every thing really works in His time. As everyone know i applied this year for unis using my same old result. And it has yielded a totally dif response from last years. I've been called down for interviews and all. All from the same result and record (ok with slight modification as i have done more stuff in the past year). Really truly awesome. And what's more God really answer your prayer. I prayed again last night for God to give me my answers fast so that i can turn down the aussie offer in time n get my deposit back should i have to. No more time left to wait sitting on the fence hoping for an answer from NTU and NUS. Good or bad i want it nnow. i need it. And guess what? God really answers prayerss and He knows ur urgency.

So all in one morning. Letter frm NTU saying no. ARGH too bad their lost :P............ checked the portal on NUS which also gave an answer! WOW! which says.............YES. Goodness i am just struck by how awesome God is. So prompt in His answers. And He also save me the multiple choices by reducing one choice for me. He really answers to the very specific detail of your request. and the best part of the realisation. Everythg truly in His time. Because i applied with the same grades as last year. This year's competition is even worse then last year. I thought i screw up my interview. And it's just awesome when everything in aligned to His will and you have submitted to His will.

Anyway so now it's time to pray a lil more and wrestle with myself a lil more. UWA or NUS?

for now let's have a day of fun. and i shall start working on my youth forum essay. talk about the youth forum. God is good once more. I really wanna go for the World Youth Forum in Korea. And so even as i don't have my chance in scouts. TADA. another door opens for me. I'm joining Humanitarian Affairs and gg as their reps. :))) ok lah back to reality... only if my essay went through haha.

but play for now till tonight. woohoo n i'm gg to the wine glass tonight! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home