Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: interview @ ntu and cell!

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, April 26, 2008

interview @ ntu and cell!

today was such an eventful day that i don't know what title to give to this post.

anyway in a nutshell. wanna thank all who had prayed for me. and most of all thank God for being with me throughout the whole period. before and during the interview. It's really very amazing how that nervousness and jitters transformed itself into excitement instead. And i'm glad the interview went well. Went for the non-acad interview for ntu. so the questions weren't too tough and i certainly hope that my peculiar choice of cca (they asked, "i thot gurls would join girl guides?!") raised their interest and my sharing have impressed them and not bore them to death.

But anyway this is still nt the highlight of the day. After the interview, I decided to cab down to cell even though one hour of it is already gone. And i am really glad that i went. Cell this year since special day has been so amazing each week lah.

so once again, i felt the prompting to pray for a friend and i was right. but just like last week, i ended up crying. why why why? don't know y these days, i just cant pray watever i wanna pray for my fren. i keep ending up crying. so like wat ivan told me, i shall have to seek God about this.

This aside, God is really just so so good. it's so amazing what ivan came to tell me. Everything he said to me that he felt God wanted to say to me was just soooo spot on! and we're nt even that close for him to noe wat's happening in my life. n so who else can all these b coming frm? It's so amazing the way God works lah. All that ivan told me are the stuff that I felt God has been prompting. it's incredible. and it's jjust so comforting and reassuring to know all these.

so yeah. great timee at cell. and we have cell dinner after that which was also another awesome time of bonding as a cell. :)

funny (evil me) snippets from the interview:
i was quite nervous as i waited for my turn. but the anxiety of others drew my attention and i cant help but be amused.

the guy on my left kept fidgetting and take deep heavy breaths. then came girl A who sat down n decided to talk to guy B on her left to relieve her anxiousness
girl A: hey, are u nervous?
guy B: yeah abit...
girl A: ok haha! i guess let'ss pretend that we're not.
and she starts to fidget as well.

then came the 3rd guy who has the worse nervous symptom of all. he sat down. turned to look at me and started breathing REALLY LOUDLY and HEAVILY. and me? i was kinda freaked out by him and decided to NOT LOOK AT HIM. i kept staring hard into the far distant and continue to maintain my deceiving look of calm composure.

it's so funny how all these would be interprettedif it's in another context of say at the bus stop at night. And this guy beside u keep breathing so heavily. hahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home