Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: counting down to days of freedom

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, May 15, 2008

counting down to days of freedom

I should not be blogging right now. With my MASSIVE pile of notes to study for. i really should not be even surfing the net. BUT RARR. this is so mentally draining. I don't know why but this is the 1st time i actually lose sleep during exams. I just cant sleep. Everyone is like so kiasu!! Mugging the whole night through and making me afraid to even sleep before 4 am. so it became a habit. La la la. so now i can only sleep at after 3 am every night. stupidd.

And also mugging was not as productive as before. For all my prior exams i don't as much difficulty getting myself focused n b disciplined in my revision. But this time round it just feels so disjointed. Maybe cos of i'm distracted by uni applications..

Anyway i am getting the jitters. Been waiting n waiting for a reply from the interview. Really keeping my fingers crossed. got my 1st rejection letter from smu yesterday. hope it'll be the 1st and last for this year. Surprisingly, i am not affected by it. HAHA. their lost. But yeah i really hope to hear positive news frm NTU n NUS.

These aside,God opened another door of opportunity for me. Got another interview next thursday for the teaching degree at NTU. I have to say I am not exactly very keen with the idea of going into teaching as my first job but oh well. let's see how it goes. And something amazing happened. i was initially scheduled to have the interview at 11.40am which i cant make it since i will still be in the exam hall struggling away with my management paper, but some how i was informed by sms that there's communication error and i am scheduled for the interview 5 hours after the stated time. Which will allow me sufficient time to get home frm expo (my exam venue) and get changed n head down for the interview. my goodness. It's so amazing how God works.

And let's hope i won't be so tired to handle the interview once again. I can't help but keep thinking back on my NUS interview which i felt i could have done better if i wasn't so tired. my brain was totally fried after stats paper. n i slept at 4 am the day before. sigh. Oh well no use crying over spilled milk. n besides it's not even spilled yet. POSITIVE THINKING. and whatever it is, i hope that i can really be assured in God. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home