Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Day dreams

Sparkles of Life

Monday, April 21, 2008

Day dreams

Drilling yourself with statistics is seriously detrimental to your mental health.

All the numbers argh! Escaping from the chi-sq values of my contingency table, my mind wandered off to the korean kids playing in front of me. 3 boys and one gal. One of the boys the gal's elder brother. The brother n his friend playing their DS. The gal playing with this other non-korean boy. Then something happen and the boy started to annoy the gal making her really upset. Then the other boy ( the brother's friend) came along n pacify her by playing DS with her. Being a youtube addict and fan of korean drama, tada! the ingredient is all set for me to spin a tale! So without me realising, my super imaginative brain went on to spin a tale about the kids as they grew up and stuff. The gal with her 2 oppahs. LALALA... RARR back to my numbers!

reminds me of the time i mug with liz n mark at coffee bean. After a whole day of intensive intro to biz mgmt, the 3 of us officially went mad at about 8 plus and started spinning our own tale also!! We created a fictional character called amos's granddaughter, and we went on n on about the life of this child prodigy and etc.

we're really imaginative people, aren't we? and yeah as seen frm the pattern of behaviour above, it seems that spinning tales sub consciously is a natural reflex of my brain to escape the vigorous activity of mugging.

And anyway another happy thing to note! i saw my bundle of joy today again! yay! so cute.

here's a picture of her:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home