Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: calligraphy and muffins

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

calligraphy and muffins

My day is burnt yet again. one more application to go but yet it is taking so long sigh. n i really wanna start mugging. It's good lah. at least now i have regained that burning desire to mug. i am really happy to feel my old mugger self returning. it has deserted me for quite a while causing me to screw my mock to bits.

anyway so though today was burnt. it was burnt right. Woke up in the morning to be a nice daughter and show my dad my support! Went down to view the calligraphy exhibition with him at waterloo street, in which one of his work is on display. though it wasn't in the grand hall area, it's still cool to have your work exhibited and definitely something that i want to encourage him and show him my support. And though i know nuts about calligraphy, those pieces at the grand hall area are really fascinating. Now i finallly know where they are called master pieces by professional calligrapher. they're really not just words but a piece of art. each word seem to have its own soul and spirit lah.

Love the word 'wu' (dance). Don't you think the word really dances?

The master (my dad) and his piece.

doesn't this look like it's typed? but no it's handwritten flawlessly

chinese 'graffitti'. so cool lah.

anyway after this i went down to teach. YAY! it's my last lesson with my class of p2 brats. And i'm glad i finally subdued them today. They really went back to their seats n shut up after i growled at them. HURRAY! And after class, i went down to meet Liz to show our support to the new muffin man in town. haha

and we bumped into Euwen! haven't met him for darn long!! Gosh. So it was a mini reunion.

Us and the muffin man david.

Then it was dinner with daddy mommy and aunt. Praise the Lord. God is truly gracious. my aunt didnt even pop that censored question at all! both at yesterday's dinner and today's. goodness. Praise God. He really saved me yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home