Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: lovely bdae surprises amidst nomad life

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, March 16, 2008

lovely bdae surprises amidst nomad life

This week was really really eventful and memorable. First of all leading a life as a nomad is not a piece of cake at all. Makes me wonder how the mongolians can do that! And second my wonderful birthday surprises. Thirdly, i pass my Golf PC test! :)

11 March
Ok, because of retarded situations and a even more retarded me, i find myself packing my bag and leaving my house early in the morning so that i won't have to bump into my auntie who is coming to stay over. Anyway the story goes like this: mom lie to aunt stuff abt me which i have to continue which is against my principles and therefore retarded me got forced out of my house. Since the check in time for my hotel 81 is at 2pm I have lots of time to waste before i can set off. So after stoning at the bus stop and thinking i decided to go to the BK at tanjong pagar. sat there and enjoy my breakfast till 11 plus and decided to go for a manicure to pamper myself since it's my birthday eve and i pity myself. lol

So checked in at 2pm. And hotel 81 turned out to be better than i imagine. It's not that shabby as i thought and it's not as complex as myth says. So i was really happy in my little cosy haven. Happily watching tv and surfing the internet and msn with my lappy.





Anyway i asked liz out for dinner which she couldn't cos of tuition and justin who promised to pop by suddenly say that he couldn't too. So nvm i still have my msn n tv. But guess what? At around 12 plus, I heard a din outside my room which i decided to check out for my safety sake. What i saw just stunned me. There i saw liz, weishan, yizhen, justin all struggling to get into their standby position. I panicked. I was in the all set to go to bed state and my phone started ringing. ahhh i was just so surprised. THANKEW sweeties. Anyway i opened the door in my unglam state and i'm so touched lah. Oh and there's zi jie too but i didnt see him cos he was right behind the door, my blind spot. Anyway thanks peeps. You guys are so sweet lah. Goodness. They're all so cute. With all the party hats and stuff. And so i have my first birthday cake for this year and my absolutely adorable presennt. AHHH so cute! muacks love it. And liz stayed over with me at the hotel so i have company for the night.







12 March
Woke up after a great night and went down to lunch with justin together with liz. Korean BBQ!!! and yummlicious korean food. had bbq beef, yuk gae jang, seafood pancake, fried glass noodles, and korean condiments. ate till we burst. And it's free for the birthday gal :) thanks!



After lunch, it was diva session with marilyn at k box followed by dinner at this japanese western food restaurant at clarke quay with marilyn, joyce and yu ning. Love the restaurant. great ambience and great service and food. Hung out at Cuba Libre after dinner with marilyn and joyce before returning back to my cosy haven, hotel 81.







Marilyn went to bunk in with me. And fortunately she did, cos after all the intense pigging out i felt sick. My stomach totally turned upside and i just exploded in the toilet. Thank goodness marilyn was around and she had to run to the reception to get me tissue. And she didnt mind the stench as well. sigh my goodness.

wat a memorable birthday night

13 March
Woke up really early in the morning to wave goodbye to marilyn (she had to go back to school) and i flopped right back to bed till 10 plus. Went to cheers to grab some food for breakfast. And started packing my bag and happy that i could go home. But guess what? I called home to double check only to find out that my aunt will only move back on sat. And i only booked my room for 2 nights. After a stressful session of intense thinking, i decided that to still check out of the hotel and move to liz's house.

So i went back home while no one was around to unload some stuff and grab some clean clothes and then it was off to Liz's. Many thanks to the gal and her godma. So gracious of them to let me stay over at their place. And i got to know liz's niece who's so cute. haha

Met up with jaime for dinner. More present and concern. Really felt like a lil princess. After that is movie (10000 BC) with justin. Boring show. haha disappointment.

14 March
Went to shop at harbourfront in the morning with Liz for a dress for girls' nite out cos i forgot to bring a dress. Stupid nomad life. Then it was PC test at the executive golf club which we all passed yay!

Finally it was the supposed Girls Nite Out at CHIJMES which turned out to be a birthday celebration for me. My goodness. So wed was like the decoy and the prelude. Goodness. I was so stunned when someone shoved a cake in front of me from behind my back. I thought it was a waiter at first till i took a second glance and was totally stunned! it was justin AND a HUGE crowd of people behind. Many thanks to all who came: Kenneth, Zi Jie, Jia Jun, Ker Han, Wei Hao, Sherman, Austin, Grace, Lydia, Guo Sheng, Mark, Xiao Feng, Justin, Jesmine, Steph Soh, Liz, Wei Shan, Yi Zhen, And all the present. and special thanks to the planning comm of all the surprises! part 1 and 2. And special thanks to justin who did the collage. Thanks jussypok! heard you stayed till 3am everyday to do it. It'ss really really pretty and awesome.

ok tooo many fotos. so let's save e fotos for e next post. A post of photos :)

15 March
It's finally HOME SWEET HOME!!!! AHHHHH. *sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home