Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: STRESSssss

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, March 2, 2008

STRESSssss

ok i think i must be stress. everynight i get this suffocated feeling and my backache is like close to permanent now. ARGHHH

but exams is not the thing causing all these. I feel soooo stress over my scholarship application. N to make things worse, i have to do this in e midst of my exams. My gooodness. And also 12 march is approaching. no fretting over my birthday. i am concerned with the approaching deadline. I have to make sure my reply get to UWA by 12 march if i am even going that is. My goodness.

I feel quite.. argh indescribable with the prospect that i may have to let go of all these opportunities. Even if i can rush out my scholarship application i will still not get any replies b4 12 march! and arghh.

forget it.

on a brighter note, yesterday was Special Day at cell. it's really cool cos as the theme is for the cell to become more integrated into the church, we went to have a mini tour around the church and learnt alot more about our church! it's so funky. We even went up the bell tower and chimed the bells according to the song amazing grace. my goodness. auntie pat is really soooo sooo nice to let us do that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home