Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Snippets

Sparkles of Life

Monday, April 16, 2007

Snippets

CAUTION: This is quite funny

I was talking to wei shan this morning before we both drifted off to lalaland. As i was talking, my legs were like swinging up n down n landing on my bed, and wei shan went, 'eh someone is knocking the door...'. I stopped n listened... no one was knocking the door... so we cont with the convo and i cont swinging my legs, and again wei shan said ' neh neh neh... some one is knocking the door...' Then i realised what's gg on.. so i repeated my swinging and the soon our dear fren realised it too. =)

and so we started this conversation on our stewpid moments and our fren recalled quite a few of her stewpid moments lol..

during lunch...
Yi Zhin:' what you eat?'
Wei shan:' Lunch'

at work...when weishan is listening to her nano
justin: 'What's that?'
weishan: 'Ear piece.'

At the seasports club when kenneth asked her if she knows who hhas the keys to the locker...
kenneth: ' Who has the keys?'
Wei shan: 'Kenneth'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home