Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Beginning!

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Beginning!

heh. after much struggles n thoughts, guess i have finally succumb to temptation and here it is! MY blog!! hahaha. well always did not see a point in sharing my personal life with others, but haha i got kind of inspired by people and yes i want to write too!

not so much as to pour out my entire life stories here but to share some of my thoughts and feelings. not so much for others to read or comprehend but just as a channel for myself to spend a lil time with myself!

okie 1st post shall be a happy one! n indeed it had been a happy day today! Had a game of table tennis during lunch time today and it felt really good and refreshing. Old memories of my training days just came flooding over my mind, but this time not the pain and hardship but the thrill and excitement that i felt with my team mates. haha all the training had just numbed me to the point that i forgot that simple joy of playing the game. all in all it feels great to hear that familiar beat of the orange ball, to feel the wooden handle in your grip. heh =))

well though it's already like days since my big day, haha i am still basking in the blissful feeling of being pampered by friends!Thank you Lord for sending these people into my life! okie! that's all for my 1st post! From now on, i can have more emo posts! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home