Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: party time

Sparkles of Life

Friday, September 4, 2009

party time

I don't know since when that i become so called more dao and less incline in making new friends. ok don't get it wrong. i am pretty sociable a person but just that the common feedback i get is that if it's the 1st few times u see me and we don't get to share much interaction, most likely u'll get the impression that i am a pretty fearsome creature. haha strange.

But anyway i really do love meeting new people and making new friends but i guess setting is really important for me. like i really love going to youth forums and meeting other people. it's really interesting. and i enjoy making friends of different nationalities. so i guess due to these more exotic settings, i've forgotten the usual settings of everyday which bring u chances of meeting new people as well. Or rather the idea of making new friends in daily setting seem less exciting to me, too ordinary or just too superficial and a chore. so tonight was really really unexpectedly fun. very refreshing i would say to go for outings and parties not just w the usual gang of frenz but meeting other new people as well. Adds this level of freshness. :))

so i finally visited another club (mountain tortoise me have always been gg to zouk n no where else) tonight. Went to Arena to join in this event held by piggy's grassroot. And met piggy's bunch of friends. really cool to finally meet them in person. Have been hearing their names all through my JC days during conversation with Piggy but i've never seen them except just 2 of them. Anyway these bunch of crazy dudes are really humorous and fun to hang with. Brenda and I had so much fun just watching them play crazy drinking games and joining in occasionally, and of cos we laughed hell lot over their lame crap jokes. And tonight i saw a different side of pig as well and the meaning of 'brotherhood'. its really just like my bunch of 'sisterhood' frenz n i. And i just suddenly feel very blessed to hv great friends around me and to know that my frenz have awesome frenz around them too.

anyway so it was all fun until my way home when i keena road block. SOOOO crappy. i was made to get out of the car and get my i/c taken down for no apparent reason. where's transparency? and yes, i unfortunately sustained a baluku on the outer corner of my right eye too when i bumped myself onto the car door when trying to get back into the car. stupefying.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home