Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: wanna fly away with my balloons

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, August 13, 2009

wanna fly away with my balloons

stress and jaded.

suddenly find myself swarmed by a whole mess of things to do. old things that just couldn't be cleared and new things that kept pouring in. like nutcase. how did i even let myself landed in this frantic pile of things to do.
-RYSEC project (arghhh!! one of those never ending old thing that sticks... but the end is nearing),
- Jam prac and gigs (argh tmr's science fac gig, next week 2 busking gigs, welcome tea.. y e influx!)
- Podcast (but fun)
- Mongolia (sticks real long. n soooo emotionally deflating)

hanging in there till next week when hopefully i can strike some of the items off my list.
wanna fly away with a BIG BIG BIG bunch of balloons....~~

Like you spilled your blood,
I spill my heart as an offering
To my king
Here i am, take me
As an offering
Here i am, giving every heartbeat
For your glory take me
The time that i have left
Is all i have of worth
I lay it at your feet, lord
It's less than you deserve
And though i've little strength
And though my days are few,
You gave your life for me
So, i will live my life for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home