Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: so it has come

Sparkles of Life

Friday, August 28, 2009

so it has come

so it's finally the welcome tea. not sure why but the prospect of new people coming in doesn't really excite me. in fact, it seem to bring out the anti-social side of me. didnt perform in the end for the welcome tea, too chui have to scrap the item. but yeah i still went down to support the welcome tea, it seem to me more sad than happy. cos many present are actually leaving. such irony. it's like a welcome tea for the juniors and a good bye tea for quite a number of the seniors.

time really flies. and i would say i had fun while in voices. the future... i really dont know? and i got apprehensive as well. with close frenz all leaving... should i stay? And i dont exactly look forward to having to make friends with new people all over again. so tiring. and performance opportunities wise, i think it should be bare minimal. and even for the minimal i don't think it's gonna take me any where higher or help me to hone my skills. I'm and will still be the talentless "vocalist". I need to step out to hone myself. hone my skills and confidence. And most imptly, i have to start doing my own thing. Develop myself as a vox. And man.. i can't wait to be able to play my keyboard well. then i can really be a musician. it suck so much now to be unable to do any other thing except sing when even at singing it isn't impressive either.

so where should i go?

and marcus's drum set is gonna leave me real soon too. snarey has left today... soon i will have to say good bye to tommy 1 n tommy 2, hi-hattie, n floor tommie as well.... :(((( I will miss u guys!! And sorry to let u guys down, I didnt fully utilise your presence at my house. i suck big time at drumming.

and now, I'm struggling to play ballad on the kb. wth. plus fill-ins. nutcase. just kill me for being talentless.

oh and i finally visited the hair saloon after donkey months. got a straight perm and hair color. it was soooo gorgeous when i left the saloon... but now arghh all the curls are just one lump of mess. crap!! I need a personal hair stylist to do my hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home