Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: weird n scary day

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

weird n scary day

oh my goodness, today was really really freaky lah!!! i was peacefully muggin at starbucks but got cut short n now i'm back home still a lil shaken.

episode 1:
earlier in the afternoon, some random guy came up to me, thinking he's asking for help, i removed my ear piece to hear him out. "Hi can i be your friend?" OH MY GOODNESS random shit. so i stuffed my ear piece back and continued my webcast lecture. And he went "oh... can not ar.." and left.

episode 2:
later part of the afternoon, as i was mugging and listening to matt redman's song on youtube, i looked up n saw the reflection of this man standing behind me through the glass. He stood there n looked down at me n my comp for REAL long.

then finally he walked into star bucks n sat right across me and said "have you heard of this song? we love you Lord" OH MY GOODNESS random shit no. 2. but ok since maybe he could be some troubled soul, i decided to just youtube it for him. I found one by Hillsong but he said it wasn't and the next thing he did was to sing to me. OH MY GOODNESSS. weird random shit!!!!!

it was sooooooo scary!!!!!! someone random guy who come up to u and start singing a random song u hv never heard of to u.... crazy. n i told him i have never heard of it. n he asked me to search for it cos he hadnt heard in a long time.... goodness... n i was stuck w no friends to text cos he was just across me. so my only line of hope was my fren whom i'm msn-ing. n i desperately managed to type "call me NOW" to my friend before the random guy stood up n walk to my seat n knelt next to me.

FREAKED OUT. totally shaken. N my fren called me all the way from america. but i couldnt speak to him in english cos the man would understand. so i had no choice but put my limited korean to use. ARGHHHHH so i started conversing to my fren in korean (he's korean) asking him wat to do. N the guy still didnt shoo, n he tried to make other small talk. my goodness.... finally last straw. I was too shaken by him, so i said "erm, i'm on the phone w my friend now so i can't entertain you anymore". N phew fortunately with that he stood n left...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, why is it so weird today!!! n i have to run home now in case more episodes turns up. sob sob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home