Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: awww... my darlings! ^^

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, April 25, 2009

awww... my darlings! ^^

goodness... totally unexpected turn to my otherwise deary mugging night. today was kinda hellish. paper in the morning and then the busy afternoon with cell. No time to even nap properly since i have singing duties at cell so my entire day was really burnt at cell.

only started muggin at 8 plus. rarr... n i wasnt really muggin too. watchin family outing instead cos my brian is just dead. too tired.

and then, i got a bizarre msg frm marilyn asking if i am online n at home cos she coming online... n i waited for some time n she's nt online. and then a bizarre call frm joyce askin for my address saying that she's gonna write to me...

next thing is another call frm her.... "aye... i downstairs lah. ur lift button dont work one how come? press the lift for me lah."

it's like "....." and at the same time your heart going "awwww"

haha. thankew babes!!! you guys r really my angels. so sweet lah!!! thanks for the exam welfare package. goodness. Feel sooo loved :)))


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home