Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, April 29, 2009



not the 1st time hearing this song but it just blesses me each time i listen to it. n yes 3 papers down. praise God for bringing me through this pretty challenging time. praise God for the wisdom n guidance n "time-multiplying" miracle during revision and at paper.

and though japanese paper is really sucky n the situation is just so 危ない, still praise God. You made me less emo lol!

and it's so cool as i was reading the book on worship that evan gave me, the 1st chapter talks EXACTLY about the stuff that i was telling jimmy over msn. my goodness. amazing how God always affirm me of those thoughts He gave me when i am unsure. so now we know worship n service goes hand in hand. one can not do without the other. worship without love is not worship. N to love is to serve. And you cant serve without first loving n loving God brings worship naturally :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home