Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: this summer

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

this summer

this summer...

what i had planned for was beautiful mongolia! the pasture, the valleys, the children, the quality time spent. arghhh... but it seems that they won't materialise after all...

and so i am stuck in sunny s'pore. well, a part of me thinks it's good. i ought to save some money and not make travelling my expensive hobby. it's really a drain on the finance. but man... i really enjoy globe trotting n meeting new people. youths who are passionate and inspired.

anyway since i will be here for the summer (shall atone for my heavy spending... my lavish birthday party argh! my frequent travelling argh!!), let's hope i will use it well.

Plans:
1) Vocal class
2) Keyboard class
(both hopefully to be done at believer music)
3) maybe driving class??
4) help out with my church outreach ministries
5) study the bible

Hopefully, by e end of this summer holiday, i can truly be more equipped to serve in my new ministry!!

but first yes, i NEED a job!!! vocal class= $319, kb class= $329!!! total is ARGH!!! i need the moolah..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home