Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: *choked* help

Sparkles of Life

Thursday, April 2, 2009

*choked* help

Decided to open up my cute lil organiser to check out my exam dates expecting to see them in may only to realise 3 out of 5 of my papers are on the last week of april. *yelp*. oh my word. ARGHHHHHHHHH

i'm glad. now i know how messed up i am. even more messed up than i had thought.

time to shift gear to the highest one. hard core muggin here on now till exams.

b4 that, I'm glad i had taken time off for retail therapy after school just now. bought nothing that i had set out to cos it is just sooooo expensive. so i realised that trying on nice clothes at river island will brighten my day too. had fun mix n matching stuff in the changing room muahahahaha! (note: i dont do that when there's queue not so evil)

yes so i didnt buy that dress (pinafore rather) that i wanted... lol me n my obsession w 2 pces (is this cos of my dayds in IJ?), didnt buy that pencil skirt that i wanted awwwwww~~~~ the satin dark navy bluish mini pencil skirt.....n didnt buy the new love i spotted.

INSTEAD i bought a fedora frm f21. oh gosh. knowing full well that it will probably just be an item I own. nvm... hopefully i get to go do some gig soon n i will wear it.

ok what's left for the term:
1) Japanese oral (someone save me~~~~~ omw! whoever who thot that i had talent in picking up language. rubbish! why am i so messed up w Japanese this sem?!)
2) Japanese Skit
3) Social Psycholgy project reflection paper
4) Gender Studies Project
5) Examssssssssss........

truly madly ravingly :S

Food for thought:
just becos sirius shines so brightly, does it mean that other stars are not stars? That they are not pretty and don't adorn the velvety night sky? Rubbish.
Yes every star pale in comparison to sirius. But heck. brave the blazing flame and be diamonds! At least stars burn out but diamonds don't :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home