Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: delayed birthday post

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, March 22, 2009

delayed birthday post

seeing others blogged about my own birthday party made me realised that i myself hadnt even blogged about it!! crapp!!

feel so sadden by my own lazyness. so crappy!! but i am just so busy.

Anyway so this year's birthday was really like none before. Probably will be my first and last birthday party of such grand scale. It's really a pretty atas party dream come true. All thanks to Daddy.

N yes thanks to voices too, that my dream of having a party with live band performances can come true as well. So sweet lah everyone.

But it also felt kinda strange, to be working on the party programme and also settling with the hotel the decos n preparing my own music and slides, and also party favours. so weird! n also the nights of painting the masks for decos. so proud of my own own art work man.

but yeah felt strange cos the usual ones are thrown by my really really sweet frenz who will stunned and surprise me w all sorts of patterns thought out. But well, the prezzies were stunning too this year. N live perf items were sweet surprises too!

Anyway all in all, it was really a lovely night of being a princess. Man... it feels really blissful to be a princess for a night. N am so happy that everyone loves my self-designed gown too! N ah yes thank the hair saloon unnie for the lovely hair do. Always trust a pair of korean hands :)

So now, i shall just top it off this entry w some pictures. man this blog hasn't seen any fotos for so long... i just become so so lazy... :S






Fave foto! thanks oppah!






kk simply too much fotos. all on fb anyway so yeah. enjoy viewing on fb! n fotos r all courteousy of others hahaha... my own fotos size too big to upload n too lazy to resize. la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home