Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: Post Liberte Withdrawal

Sparkles of Life

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Post Liberte Withdrawal

Liberte was finally over yesterday. The concert that had caused me much stress and excitement at the same time. The idea of finally having my own stage is really very gratifying and satisfying yet at the same time there were regrets about things which I hadn’t been able to meet and achieve.

Many heartfelt thanks to too many people whom I have worked with throughout this whole emerge 2009 liberte concert experience. “pong dap dap” for all the pointers given (really learnt a lot about being a performer from u), music director who arrowed himself to help manage the music prog for the booth, seniors who helped, camera man who helped with the promo video, cast who so readily skipped lecture for filming, awesome partner who didn’t mind the mia periods n just do the show w me, lovely partner for heading pub comm, and lovely ladies from pub comm… simply too many ppl to thank for.

And really thank God for really made this such a blessing to me. I really enjoyed myself on stage. And this experience is truly addictive. I was so excited and high (and not nervous at all) about really performing. I’ve practiced and waited so long for that short moment.

But high notes aside, the end of liberte really brought about some sadness as well. The idea of coming to the end of a journey together. Really accentuates my emo-ness. Haha. This empty feeling that has been there for a while but was covered by preparation for emerge. Gosh I really wanna pack my luggage and just go travel around the world n see more things n meet more people. I miss globe trotting and I miss my friends a great deal!! Really miss u guys overseas!

Went to a nice awesome Korean bar with Marilyn just now. Had a great great time chatting with her. N it just feels so good. N we both have this indescribable feeling inside us. We just miss our days globe trotting and meeting new people, doing meaningful things together.

N yes the place was awesome. Fantastic food, ambience n music! N not to forget the soju.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home