Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: love song for no.1

Sparkles of Life

Friday, March 20, 2009

love song for no.1

Haha for a lack of a better idea for a title, let's just use a nice song frm corrinne may. bought a keyboard w my friends' assistance yesterday. really really excited!! N Lord please bless it and bless my learning that one day i can really write beautiful songs with it. Love Song for No.1! :)

So how's school been treating me? This sem is really alot more different from last sem. Last sem it felt like i could study more cos of lesser involvment in club activities and social activities. But this sem is really still very lethargic. But this doesnt mean that it's not stressful. It's helluva stressful now, with 2 projects due REAL soon n yet I can barely even see an apparition of its form! ARGHH it's really a game of sitting tight as the clock keeps ticking away n having faith that somehow the work will b done in time. your group mates will just wake up in time with your nudges n realise the time is running.

mid terms, term papers etc... seem pretty bleak though i've only gotten back my japanese midterm which i was right, i messed up the paper. oh gosh. really another sem of faith testing!! Have faith and don't give up. God can deliver miracles! But of cos it doesnt mean i am sitting back n nt doing anythg. I'm gonna work my guts out. Focusing on the task at hand n not the end cos He'll take care of it. :)

Anyway i got pulled back to this dead blog to block again cos feelings are just so over-whelming these days. First up, positive ones. Really feel so so so blessed by all my friends who have made my party such a memorable one! Thank you daddy n mommy for allowing me to b a little princess for a night. N thank you all my frenz who have all chipped in to get me really awesome presents. You guys really spoil me. And all the lovely voices peeps who practised so hard n do your very best to put up a good gig. N also thanks to all the lovely frenz who had encouraged me in singing. But most of all thank you Daddy for making all this possible. You've worked your lil magic again, to allow for such a smooth n cosy party, my nice make-up n hair all nicely done up, lovely frenz to have etc.

And now the not so nice ones (which have turned into nice ones as well). Man... uni is really the start of an ugly world. Every corner u turned, there may just be a troubled soul out there. And with all your frenz emo-ing away, u really cant help but emo along a lil. Yet all these encounters make me once again really really thankful. N truly knowing Daddy has been the greatest gift i received. I've been feeling so dry for such a long while, but surprisingly through this period I am revived and yes I'm convinced once more of His goodness. Thanks Daddy for being my pillar of strength, my knight in shining armour, my comforter, the only one one can trust a 100%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home