Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: dilemma

Sparkles of Life

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

dilemma

What should i do? Postpone it further or not?

Why should I?
- cos it's rational
- cos it may nt be benefitting to just rush through stuff
- cos i may be able to give it better thought and planning
- mayb a let down experience instead



why dont postpone?
- history most likely will repeat. it wun b a collective effort. and most likely it will be another last minute thg
- i may get overwhelmed w school work and have no time. may get jaded
- nothing to anchor myself n i will start school with nothing in mind
- not everyone has their hols
- it's disappointing for those stirred up by me.
- good to have exposure. prepare hearts for more stuff in e future


AHHHH. :(

dun wanna base my decision upon rationality. pls tell me wat to do. i wanna hear Your voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home