Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: new hair do

Sparkles of Life

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

new hair do

I finally went to fix my "garfield" hair today after tolerating the obvious 2 colour hair for so long due to the exams. RARR.

so finally i am not a garfield. Went to dye my hair and snip all the split ends away. there goes my really long hair :(

Sob sob.

anyway dun noe wat got into my head. but i dyed my hair black. like really black. told the stylist that i wanna get the shade of black w a hint of brown cos i am afraid it might look weird. But oh well, it turned out really reallly black. Like jet black though he assure me w a few wash the hint of brown will show. But for now it's the really really black. so black it shines. ok lah healthy-looking hair i supposed but it's kind of weird after not seeing myself w black hair for some time. even my dad finds it odd. n also it's even blacker than my original black hair. so now u noe y it's so weird

so here's the new look:


so odd to see my hair blend into my black top.. :s

And also much shorter den b4. :(

oh and haha another thing i finally got to do after such a long period of suppression. I FINALLY GET TO SINGGGG!!!! YAYYYY

2 DAYS OF INTENSIVE SINGING SESSION AT KBOX. SUNDAY W THE GIRLS AND TODAY W MY OG. LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home