Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: zhng my blog

Sparkles of Life

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

zhng my blog

finally got down to giving my blog a new look. hope u guys like the new zhng. haha

boredd n jobless me... boohoo

I don't wanna rot my june away!!! I wanna learn korean!!

Piece of exciting news amidst this dry and boring season of vegetating at home... My application got accepted for the world youth conference. yay!! looking forward to meeting new people and invigorating my flaccid brain with new ideas!!

And what's more it's the land of korea. yay! can breath the same air as brian joo, boA etc! haha joking! not so insane. But yes i am excited! can eat lots of yue gae jang! and another awesome part- lodging and food are all paid for for this conference. And another exciting part, Marilyn is going too!! :))

YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home