Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: random

Sparkles of Life

Sunday, October 7, 2007

random

Went to kayak today after donkey years. Haha it was fun and stressful also. Why stress leh? cos chao mugger's sunday afternoon was burnt! And she has sociology test on wed to mug for. WTH am i doing man! photos up when i receive em :)

Anyway on my way home, I passed by harbour front mall since i took the train back and guess wat? Shit. Why am i so blessed with this ability to sense a good bargain? I saw shoes going off at ridiculously cheap prices. And so guess wat? yes i have a new pair of low-heel peep toe shoe now! Seem like a lil pleasant surprise frm God to cheer me up! Cos it was exactly wat i wanted. A peep toe low heel or flat. And it's cheap. only 10 bucks. so it's good for super broke me.




Anyway, on another note. haha my poor black toe! It turned black since my 8km run apparently, hidden under my nail polish.


And oh the diamonds i bought my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home