Photobucket Photobucket Sparkles of Life: unknown fatigue

Sparkles of Life

Saturday, September 15, 2007

unknown fatigue

I have no idea why but this week i just keep feeling so tired! so sleep deprived... so lethargic. to think my 8km run for hope is this coming sun! How the hell am i to run? And i had only managed to cover 8km once and 5km twice in my little training.

Tried to run on wednesday but all i can squeeze out was just 5km. And yesterday not giving up i ran again but this time worse, i only covered barely 3 km. sigh. why am i so tired? i have no idea man. And my back aches too. :(

Anyway readings are piling up whoosh and i have no time to blog. And my UK trip is still not even 1/4 covered. Oops sorry will blog soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home